WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW ABOUT COMMON FAQS -
Video on Why Research is important:
How we are different:
How to Choose a Program: Video coming soon...
Is This Legal?
Yes, it is legal. There is a similar program for sale that deals specifically with tax sale foreclosures - surplus funds and deed acquisition - that uses an entirely different method and our system is far more 'bullet proof'. There are differences from State to State but all of our documentation is designed to work within the guidelines of the most stringent State. We are NOT finders. We use a structured buyout agreement to purchase the funds being held, from the claimants. We have the funds pulled out in the claimant's name through our attorney. We do NOT use an assignment or standard power of attorney.
With regard to the hybrid program and hybrid network: because we work through the Bankruptcy Court to collect overages and unclaimed estate monies, this is Federal, so there is no State statute that regulates how you do this.
Regarding the deed flip, and the zero competition auction program: because this is pre-foreclosure and at auction based, there is no regulation that effects the legality of using this system. Same is true for the redemption program.
These programs are available on limited basis - if they are on the product page, they are available. If they are not on the products page, they are not currently available. However, all past buyers have links from their current program's online resources page - linked from their ebook - and can purchase most systems, even those not currently offered to the general public.
We always offer new programs to past buyers first. Often, past buyers will buy all available program before they can be made available to the general public.
What Kind of Money Can I Expect to Make? How Fast? Expenses?
This is NOT a 'get rich quick' system. However, if you work it hard, you can make a very good income. We are not trying to 'skirt' around the question, but we don't know your motivation or your work ethic. So, here are some figures that should help figure out what kind of money you could make. For the sake of argument, let's assume that you are going to start out as a 'researcher' with the traditional surplus funds and estates ebook system:
1. The average overage or surplus funds and/or estate monies file amount in our experience, taking out small overages under $10K, is $20K. There are a lot of files over $20,000.
2. On Surplus Funds and Estates we pay 8%(North Carolina remote program)-12%(Florida remote program, mortgage overages) of the gross monies retrieved, as a researcher fee for folks that send us full, complete files, a break down of who is owed, using our title worksheet, in the ebook. We will then find the people, strike the deal, send the mobile notary, hire the attorney, pay them out, and strike the deal. When everything is in order, and the court has paid us, you will receive your check. At 10% of gross, with you going after an average retrieval of $25K, you're looking at $2,500 per deal (at $25K average). ALL PERCENTAGES ARE ON GROSS AMOUNT HELD BY THE COURT - NOT SOME 'PHANTOM NET' NUMBER THAT COULD BE MADE UP.
3. On the Deed Flip ebooks, we partner up and give you a cut of the net profit!
3. Your expenses? With the surplus funds and estates ebook, you have to get the list - which, even using our resources, can take a week or two - and will have to pay for copies and you will contact the court and get the list. With the traditional surplus funds and estates program, you are working locally, and researching in the court house - so go to the courthouse to get the list. Usually, your first list - which will keep you busy for some time - will cost you $20-$50. You have to open the physical file and make copies of certain documents from each file. So you will have to spend a few dollars per file. Of course, you will have parking costs at the court house. There is no necessary licensing cost, incorporation, etc. - unless of course you want to get incorporated for tax reasons. That can be put off until you get your 'feet wet'. You can send the file into us via email, snail mail or fax.
5. On the deed flip or the redemption books, you're looking at simply going through the info at the court or the sheriff's office (parking).
6. How long before you get paid? For Surplus funds and estates, in most States, we can strike a deal with the rightful claimant, get on the docket and get paid from the court in about 3 months. In States where a high percentage of the population is of a more transient nature, that time period can be longer.
7. For the hybrid program, the bankruptcy court will actually collect the monies held, using their attorneys, and pay you 25% just for telling them where the monies are. This is also usually a 3 month period before you start getting paid.
8. For deed flip, if you work properties set to foreclose soon, add 2 weeks to 2 months to the scheduled foreclosure date.
Do the math here. If you work only 10 surplus funds/estates deals per week, and just send 10 files with required doc's into us(5 hours work), you could be seeing 4 checks a month starting in a few months. However, you can't just send in 10 files and expect to get paid. This is statistics. You usually need to send in 20 files to start seeing the averages 'catch up with you', because it's 'Murphy's Law' - with a 10% conversion rate, there's a good chance you won't start making money until 20 have been turned in. AND you need to consistently send in files.
For deed flip and zero competition auction, just one deal per month can turn into tens of thousand of dollars per month!
How is this Program Different from Judgment Recovery?
We think judgment recovery can be an incredibly rewarding and lucrative pursuit. HOWEVER, we deal with monies that have already been collected, and don't have to go after folks to get paid. We call people who are going to be making money, not owing it!
But - Stay tuned - we are going to come out with the Judgment Recovery System that uses monies already created and waiting to be collected. This is going to be game changing!
Can I Do This Program From Home?
Yes & No. Regardless of how you choose to run this - as a business or as a researcher - you are going to have to spend some time in the local county court house if you are going after surplus funds or estate monies using our traditional surplus funds and estates program, or if you are going after deed flips, zero competition auctions. The reason is that you HAVE to review the physical file. We teach you how to do this easily and quickly, but you still have to get your hands on the file. PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHY YOU CAN'T DO THIS COMPLETELY FROM HOME.
HOWEVER, YOU CAN DO WORK FROM HOME PRODUCTS, AND HYBRID/HYBRID NETWORK FROM HOME!
The work from home products are:
Hybrid & Network - Yes, from home, but we don't partner (you don't need us to).
Ultimate Finder- going after State unclaimed funds, while avoiding rules regarding method of disclosure, etc. Can be done from home, we do not partner.
Bankruptcy Goldmine- this is NOT hybrid. These are funds held by the bankruptcy court, due to creditors. Can be done from home, we do not partner.
Florida and N. Carolina Surplus Funds ebooks - these are from home. Watch vids about this. We have surplus funds and a deed flip program that are state specific, remote control, from home.
California - As with other states that are not a remote program - everything except NC an FL - you have to go to the courthouse.
I Would like to partner up with surplus funds riches .com, and pay my course cost out of commissions. Can I do that?
No. Three reasons:
1. You have to have skin in the game. If you hit a minor obstacle and don't have money into the program, history has taught us that you will not 'push on'.
2. The support system, which is email support included in the price of the system, costs us money to run and maintain. The system price covers that.
3. It is not fair to the folks that have paid for the system.
We Increase the Cost every 4-6 Months.
Please don't call or email attempting to 'work off' the program with online systems, doing research, etc. The email support program costs us money, time and energy.
Are There a Lot of Folks Doing This?
NO. This is still very fertile ground. We are the only ones that have the hybrid program, and because we started it and have a password protected list of counties being worked, no one else will be able to launch a similar program with giving folks a system that will only waste their time.
We are the only folks that combine mortgage overage retrieval, tax sale retrieval, and unclaimed estates aka probate retrieval into one ebook - 3 streams of income instead of just one.
Deed flips - especially the way that we do them, and because we're not just going after tax sale property, are wide open.
Number of U.S. Counties by State
Number of U.S. Counties by State
We Reserve the right to Raise the Price of any program at any time. We will not honor any price except the one that is listed on the buy now page at the time of your purchase. (In other words, if you missed a sale, well, you missed the).
WE RAISE PRICES ON INDIVIDUAL &/OR BUNDLED EBOOKS OFTEN. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE PRICE FOR EXTENDED PERIODS - THE PRICE YOU SEE ON THE PRODUCTS PAGE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY.
Privacy - We consider your privacy important. No info will be sold, traded, or given to any entity.
Security Policy - We use Paypal to keep your order information secure. We have established a Secure Shopping Guarantee for every transaction that you make with www.surplusfundsriches.com, and via our re-direction sites: newhouseforless.com/buynow.htm and the-results-team.com/buynow.htm . Should any unauthorized charges appear on your credit card as a result of shopping with any of these three sites, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. We will cover the liability of purchases made through this web site only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own. If your bank holds you responsible for fraudulent charges, we will cover your liability up to $50.00.
Like our Facebook Page and Follow us on Twitter!
Stay up to date on how we are putting Deals together and Making Money!
Is There Some Kinds of Guarantee? Terms/Conditions?
Shawn is Available for Pre-Buy Questions!!
9AM to 1PM Eastern Standard Time, Mon – Fri @ 704-791-9398 Cell Phone
You can also email Shawn at email@example.com
THIS IS FOR PRE-BUY QUESTIONS ONLY.
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SUPPORT, GO HERE - http://www.surplusfundsriches.com/support.htm
We have no idea what your work ethic is, how well you follow directions, or your intelligence level. The averages we give are our own experiences. We do not, and would never guarantee a set income amount or that you’ll make money at all. Sorry, but there are too many ‘info junkies’ out there that buy programs and never apply them or don’t make a real effort. Also, this is not a get rich quick program. Further, we don’t know what the average file will be in your County. Averages are from our experience, Nationally.
We're trying to create an 'army' of disciplined, hard working folks
that want to make money and are willing to apply themselves.
We're trying to create an 'army' of disciplined, hard working folks that want to make money and are willing to apply themselves.